The Boiler House
A Vibrant Place to Live, Work & Play in Hayes
The Boiler House is currently a new under construction project in Greater London and is available now to buy, The Boiler House forms part of The Old Vinyl Factory development in Hayes. Designed with Studio Egret West, The Boiler House will provide 54 environmentally-conscious apartments.
On the exterior walls, stainless steel cladding is used as a nod to the site’s industrial heritage, which is offset by a striking corrugated orange stairwell. The new development will develop 642 new homes, as well as shops, a museum, public space, a live music venue and a University Technology College specializing in broadcast and digital media.
The Boiler House roof terrace also collects rainwater water to sustain the allotments for green-fingered residents, and birdhouses are scattered to encourage local wildlife.
Combine all this with the arrival of Crossrail and the wider regeneration of The Old Vinyl Factory estate, these apartments are soon to be perfect homes for Londoners and as an added bonus, a great investment.
Features and Amenities
- Landscaped communal roof gardens.
- Designed by Studio Egret West.
- 56 Car parking, 3 motorcycle & 74 secure indoor cycle spaces.
- Luxuriously carpeted bedrooms.
- Retail unit available on the ground floor.
- Cross rail & train stations near by.
- Over 3 levels of Roof Terrace. Large Balconies with timber decks.
- Sleek & Modern bathrooms with raincloud showers
Request a Callback
Live in the centre of a vibrant community at The Boiler House, Greater London. For details kindly share your contact details below.