A Fully Sustainable & Walkable City within Sharjah
Al Mamsha - A landmark mixed-use development brought to you by His Highness Sheikh Khalid Bin Sultan Al Qassimi in Sharjah. It brings together modern living, retail, and leisure in an upscale pedestrian-friendly environment all accessible by foot, making it the first fully-walkable “city”. It’s strategic location situated on the outskirts of Dubai, just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed road makes it 5 minutes away from Dubai and in the heart of ‘new’ Sharjah. Al Mamsha offers a contemporary living experience redefining the contemporary architecture and urban lifestyle. Comprising of living, shopping and entertainment spaces, Al Mamsha offers UAE residents a unique community including comfort, safety, and sophistication.
Spread over a total land area of approximately 3 million square feet, Al Mamsha will hold 33 residential buildings offering a total of 1,968 residential units that will include a mix of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments, including duplexes as well as spacious penthouses. Al Mamsha will include sidewalks and walkways complemented by green open spaces designed for residents that seek a sophisticated yet comfortable living community.
|1st installment||On Booking||10%|
|2nd installment||6 months from booking||10%|
|3rd installment||10 months from booking||10%|
|4th installment||At Handover||70%|
Features and Amenities
- Spanning 3 million square feet.
- Sharjah’s first fully-walkable community
- First car-free development in Sharjah.
- Anchored by two dynamic entertainment destinations.
- Ample sidewalks, walkaways and plenty of greenery and open spaces to complement them.
- Extensive underground and podium parking facilities will have the capacity to accommodate up to 7,000 cars.
- “The Hub” will serve as the central F&B point of Al Mamsha, connecting residents and visitors together.
Request a Callback
Al Mamsha - a unique green community with Freehold apartments for Arab nationals.