Ready to Move in Apartments & Villas in Dubai's 1st Net Zero Energy City
The Sustainable City is Dubai's first operational Net Zero Energy City - Zero Net Services Fees and Zero Net Maintenance Fees - and is an example for creating tomorrow’s sustainable world. This ready-to-move-in development offers studios, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, and 3 and 4-bedroom villas. Designed in line with His Highness, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid’s initiative towards a “green economy for sustainable development”, Diamond Developers sought to envisage a project that would fit the needs of the people living in urban Dubai while respecting the country's heritage and environment.
The Sustainable City is conveniently located in Dubailand on Al Qudra Road, next to Arabian Ranches 2, Akoya, Mudon and Al Waha developments. An easy 15 minute drive from Downtown Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence, and only 20 minutes to the Dubai International Airport, and 10 minutes from the World Expo 2020 venue.
Ready-to-Move-In Apartments and Villas starting from:
3 bedroom townhouse, 3360 sq. ft., AED 3,360,000 or AED 200,000 to rent
4 bedroom townhouse, 3823 sq. ft., AED 3,836,000 or AED 230,000 to rent
4 bedroom Garden Villa, 5400 sq. ft., AED 5,400,000 or AED 300,000 to rent
Key Features -
• A total of 500 residential units over 5 Clusters.
• A Resort comprised of 43 bungalows and 100 units.
• Institute campus to withhold a capacity of 600 students.
• Productive agricultural landscapes and biodome greenhouses
• Equestrian Centre offering horse-riding classes and an equestrian trail running along the perimeter of the city.
• Solar panels on rooftops and parking areas.
• Central spine and biodome greenhouses dedicated for organic farming
Features and Amenities
- Designed with the highest environmental performance standards (100% waste diversion, low carbon building material and clean mobility powered by solar energy.
- Parks and landscaped open spaces with lakes.
- Primary School, Kindergarten, Nursery and playground all within the community.
- Biodomes and an urban productive farm.
- Retail shops, Plazas, Apartments, Offices, Country Club and Mosque with underground parking level.
- Open spaces, buffer zones and cycling/walking trails.
Request a Callback
Live in Ready to move in Villas & Apartments in a first-of-its-kind fully-sustainable awarded community from the environmental, economic and social aspects in Dubai. Register your details below.