We at Synergy Properties know that Property Management is very important for your real estate investment, therefore we offer a trouble free Property Management Solutions for all our valued clients. Our clients enjoy the benefits of Leasing and Property Management services for the maximum return on their real estate investment.
Our strength lies in the transparency we provide through our communication between Property Manager and Landlords, Property Manager and Tenants, Vendors, Facility Technicians, Accounts of transaction and every detail required to manage the unit. We provide Landlords with tailor-made solutions that suit their need and requirements. Whether our clients are single unit owners or the corporate, all are given utmost priority and maximum benefits.
We proudly serve all our clients both based in UAE and Abroad. We understand the importance of your investments, real estate laws and regulations of Dubai, dynamics of the real estate industry in Dubai, therefore we offer hassle free services to our clients through our property management team. We manage the property and our landlords enjoy the benefit of their investments in Dubai by using our efficient Property Management services.
- Recommend the rent using comparable market analysis.
- Photo shoot of the property to be completed.
- Listing the units on the web portals and website.
- Receive enquiries from potential tenants.
- Recommend the properties to potential tenants.
- Negotiate to achieve a mutual beneficial outcome.
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants on site if vacant by leasing agent.
- Follow up with potential tenants to seek feedback.
- Collect the required documentation.
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement.
- Collect the payments including rent and security deposits.
- Managing maintenance calls from the tenants.
- Prompt maintenance services.
- Arranging annual maintenance contracts at landlord expense.
- Arranging contractors to attend to maintenance related matters.
- Following up with tenants to ensure that maintenance completed.
- Returned cheque management.
- Banking of rent and collection in the case of Non – Payment.
- Follow-up of late payments and returned payments.